Brandshoppie is your one-stop destination as a seller portal, where you can sell products online. Expand your reach to Thousand of online customers and scale your business to greater heights with these simple steps.
- Login to Store Manager and click on the Register section. Then type in your email id and phone number.
- Come up with a catchy Store Name*.
- Create a password
- Enter Your Pin code
- Agree Terms & Conditions*
- And You’re Done!
Let’s take you through a simple visual merchant cycle to understand selling with us easily.
Creating Your Catalogue
Catalogue Management is one of the key aspects of setting up an online store. It covers Product Names, Images, Quantities, Specifications, Price, and Description. All these influences a consumer’s buying behavior.
For further information on how to effectively manage a catalog,
Product Description & Image Checklist
To create your catalog, you must do the following:
- Provide complete Product Name(s)
- Mention the Key Product Attributes
- Upload High-Resolution Images with no text or artwork
- Use a clean/uncluttered background for images
- Enter detailed Product Descriptions with relevant keywords
- Avoid Keyword Spamming
To price your products effectively, you can practice the following:
- Compare prices on different channels
- Add competitive prices to your products
- Clearly mention if Cash On Delivery is available
Brandshoppie Pricing & Commission
2,5% Commission makes Brandshoppie the most profitable platform for you to sell online.
- 2% Commission COD Payment products.
- 5% Commission Online Payment Products.
Deposited to your bank account on the Maximum 12th day of order delivery. Your payment will reach your account as soon as the product reaches the customer.
Payment Process Cycle
The settlement amount is deposited securely into your bank account on the Maximum 12th day of order delivery, including your Cash on Delivery orders. Your payment will reach your account as soon as the product reaches the customer.